Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A Package Worth the Wait


What did I find in my mailbox last night but my ISE3 package! It is from Bonnie in Costa Rica. Not only did she send me a great drop stitch scarf in some of my favorite colors, but she also included some Costa Rican coffee, a change purse, a pair of earrings handmade in Costa Rica, a yummy martini recipe and a skein of the yarn gone bad. Poor Bonnie had a mishap with this wonderfully soft alpaca when she was making my first scarf. However, I am just thrilled with this package and can't thank Bonnie enough. Thank you Bonnie!!!!

Here is a close up of the scarf detail:


Thank you so much to all of the hostesses especially Sharon, my hostess with the mostess. I really enjoyed this (my first exchange ever) and especially enjoyed seeing everyone else's scarves and packages. Bring on ISE 4!

Elaine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home